To begin with the waistcoat-cape I returned to the base pattern that I used on other models and I started to copy it again, so I always kept the pattern I have the last clothe with all the corrections on if I want to repeat that pledge.
When the basic pattern was copied again, I made the changes required for the new midel, cut the armholes one inch all around , to leave enough gap if I want to wear a shirt with sleeves under the waist coat and that not throw.
Down the line six inches to sew neck collar tuxedo and a collar tuxedo to cut into the black contrast color.
And again by copying the basic pattern to shape the small capelet.
With these three pieces I have enough to start cutting the waistcoat, always being careful to cut around the right way so that after the squares fit together properly.
Any corrections made were take a pinch on the front dart and cut round out the capelet in the area where the arm, this last amendment had been planned, because it´s expected that the fabric has a greater weight in this part because here it´s the bias of the fabric.
Now I´m going to cut the black neck, and the lining to enjoy sewing this model over the weekend.
Happy sewing, ladys!